Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Prayer Warriors Needed

We need prayers friends. My friends sister is in need of prayers tonight. Kelly Mize is in the hospital in Florida fighting a scary battle. Out of no where Kelly an otherwise healthy 21 year old became very ill. They have done many tests only to have no answers. Her body is not producing red blood cells tomorrow she faces bone marrow testing to try and further determine her condition. The doctors are thinking possibly aplastic anemia. Ladies I know this prayer request will spread quickly and I trust all of the prayer warriors to answer the call. Ladies, please pray that our ultimate healer heal Kelly, pray that he guides the hands of her doctors and that she is healed. God is miraculous and I know that he can and will heal Kelly. Ladies please join me in lifting Kelly up without yielding until she is healed!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I was just looking again at your comment on my about page and I wondered if you still needed help with any of your tornado damage questions. If so, let me know.

    I then read your post about Kelly being in the hospital. How is she now? Please let me know, or my wife Kim@ForeverWherever.com, if we can pray for her.

    Tim @ Remodeling Guy

    ReplyDelete