Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Resolution

So again it has been months! I am still reclaiming my life and with several set backs, we are finally getting there. We have been having some of the best and worst weather, so that has created obstacles. The biggest however has been our garage/basement. Our hot water heater burst, and $10,000 of damage later we are trying to rebuild. But enough about why I havent been around. I am here to say that I AM going to do better. I need this resource and outlet. I need to know there is a place where I can just say what I feel when I feel it and know that it isn't a big deal. So from here on out I will be open, honest, and hopefully insightful. I have done SO many projects that I need to share with you, so many ideas, SO many things that I barely know where to start! But I will start and it will be tonight!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog & for your comment about my pictures. Hope you'll come back! :)

    I often get behind with blogging, as a matter of fact I'm working on about 10 entries now to catch myself up. It's been an unbelievable past month for us. Anywhoo.... glad to meet you. Take care, & God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your water heater disaster. How terrible!

    XOOX
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sad to hear things have been so rough, but I am glad you are doing better! I miss you cuzzz!

    ReplyDelete