Friday, December 11, 2009

I am officially done decorating!

SO I couldn't be more excited! I have officially finished my Christmas decorating and thank goodness, because I want to be ready for The Nesters Tour of Homes.
Christmas Tour of Homes with The Nester

So now I can focus on several of my handmade presents, and finishing my Etsy shopping. I decided for Christmas this year I was going to get most of my gifts from Etsy, or make them, and I have discovered SO many great Etsy stores. SOOO, I am going to start featuring a store once a week! We are such a talented group of crafters, artists, and bloggers, that we deserve a little nod every now and then. If you have an Etsy shop and would like to be considered for a feature let me know! I will start next week and already hae several atores in mind. I think it will be a lot of fun! Make sure to join the Linky party and Giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment