Sunday, January 25, 2009

Blogging from the road

So I am blogging from the road. I am tired and ready to be home. My goal is to get the laundry done tonight and all of my hubby’s vocabulary worksheets for the week written. I have had such a wonderful few weeks, and it seems like things just keep getting better. It honestly makes me wonder if something bad is going to happen. I am just keeping faith that the lord is blessing us right now and that things will only get better, but if you knew all the crap we have been through in the past 2 years, you would know why I am cautiously optimistic. Anyway, I had a great weekend in Augusta for my Mother-in-law’s 50th birthday and I also got my birthday presents from them, a really pretty engraved necklace and a little spending money! We had a really good time. I am glad to be getting home though because I have so many things that I want to accomplish over the next few weeks. It is going to be very busy. I have to pressure wash my decks and prep them to be re stained and painted, paint my cabinets, get new hardware, new light fixtures, countertops and floors all in the kitchen, all the while hopefully we can start construction on the remodel. I want all of this and the landscaping done by June. I want to enjoy my summer not just continuously work on the house. I hope to start grad school this summer, so I need to get my house and life in order. OH! My beautiful girl is starting to stand for a few seconds on her own, I am pretty sure walking is just around the corner…. I need to get serious about baby proofing! I want to host a competition. I am thinking of the exact rules, but it will be up this week. It will be a design competition and it will have at least 2 winners. That much I have figured out. So stay tuned for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment