Monday, April 6, 2009

Some Before and After Fun

I recently had the fun of finally convincing my sister to let me dress up her patio! it was in DESPERATE need and she was very resistant to "bother" with it. Well I convinced her and she gave me a budget of $80 so with that I did this! We got the seat cushions from Ross, and the curtains are just canvas drop clothes. She lives directly behind a grocery store and now you wouldn't notice much less care the patio is so comfortable. Check it out!
EDITED: My sister "claims" she doesnt have the before pictures, likely story I wouldn't want anyone to see the before either! HA!


1 comment:

  1. Cute after photos. It looks like a nice place to hang out!

    Thank you for the comment on my blog. It is great to meet a fellow blogger with NCS! I'm sorry you have to deal with this, but I'm glad you stopped by to say hello!

    How long have you had NCS? Was it a long hard journey to receive a diagnosis? If you want to chat, feel free to send me an email. cranberryteatime(at)hotmail(dot)com
    There are quite a few of us POTS and NCS people out here. If you want to join us on an online support forum, we'd love to have you.

    God bless you,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete