Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Decking The Halls

So today my mother came over to help me watch the baby and get started on my decorating. Well we got a ton of laundry done, LC napped like a champ, and mom and I started to decorate the tree. I have gotten a few things put up and I thought I would share some pics before I got so tired I start hanging everything crooked.




















I also started working on some wordle's http://www.wordle.net/ to give as gifts. I have made several, one is Christmas themed and others include people's names, marriage, and teacher as themain word with words that describe them surrounding. I dug through my basement and found the supplies for making a festive sign for my self in the living room. But I think the best part of the day, and it was amazing to beat out time with my mom and daughter, was when my Faith decoration and willow tree figures were being lit by the soft light of the tree. I just had to take a picture to remember how blessed I am. I was told I would most likely never conceive and through faith, prayer, and God guiding the hands of Doctors I became a mother. I am blessed. I hope that you are too.

3 comments:

  1. The tree looks amazing!

    I sure am thankful for God's providence and the wisdom He gave to doctor's to aid in your conception of Lesley Claire! She is a doll and I can't imagine my world without her and without her lovely mother!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome aboard!! You will enjoy becoming a part of the blogging community. Thanks for visiting my blog. I can't wait to hear more about your beautiful daughter. My husband and I are having a hard time having a child also. I hope you will be back to visit my blog. Have a Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your tree looks gorgeous! I'm jealous, we haven't had the chance to go out and get one yet. Hopefully this weekend!

    ReplyDelete