Monday, December 1, 2008

Just Getting Started


So I am new to the blogging world, as you can clearly see. I have journaled and somewhat blogged in other formats but never anything as concrete as this. I have really enjoyed being a voyer to the blog world through friends blogs and also the occasional stragers creative blog. Because of this I decided it was time to figure things out, so I tried to get started and apparently was missing a step or 3 and with the help on my very good friend Lindsey I have finally begun. I am very excited to join this community and look forward to sharing the journey of my life. I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin and friend. I have an amazing life that I am more than amazed by daily. Things may get tight, as the stay at home wife of a teacher, but that teaches you to get creative. So for now... See you soon.


1 comment:

  1. I am soo excited you have joined the blogging world! You are beautiful and I truly cant wait to hear about your life!

    ReplyDelete