Monday, December 1, 2008

My Photography

I have been doing photography for a couple of years now, and am very excited that the business is beginning to pick up a bit. I was talking with photography with my friend Lindsey, she and I both enjoy the art, and it made me really think about the gift I have been given. I have been allowed to memorialize very important moments in alot of lives. I can't show most pics here due to not having rights to display for non-business related purposes, but there are some that I do have expressed permission to show. Anyway, I am just really proud of some photos and thought I would share. Josh and Miranda Dawson


Peyton Lee Mode 1st Birthday
My Princess Lesley Claire



How 3 posts in one day. I can't promise it will always be that busy around here, but I am getting the hang out it!

No comments:

Post a Comment