Monday, December 1, 2008

The Simple Womans Daybook

So I want to join in on some fun I have been reading about for a few weeks.


If you want to join http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ you can too.






FOR TODAY December 1,2008

Outside my window... is a cold dark night. I can see my neighbors Christmas lights starting to come on.

I am thinking... about the mountain of laundry that needs my attention, but that I would rather decorate my tree.

I am thankful for...the wonderful day I spent with a very dear friend, Lindsey, and watched our beautiful daughters play.

From the kitchen... we had leftover Chili that I made last night. It was still just as fabulous.

I am wearing... my favorite blue jeans and a nursing tank top.

I am creating... ornaments and bows for my tree and edited photos of a friends wedding.

I am going... to get alot of work done in the morning, I might need to go to bed early.

I am reading... blogs today. I need more inexpensive and creative christmas present ideas.

I am hoping... for a wonderful and productive week so that I may be less stressed the rest of the month.

I am hearing... my sweet baby girl laughing at her daddy , and my husband getting onto our very large dogs for giving the baby too many kisses.

Around the house... I have 100 projects needing my attention.

One of my favorite things... new pajamas... I have a new pair in the dryer. I am so excited!

A few plans for the rest of the week: decorate, edit photos, take holiday pictures, work for the Doc and sew... I have ALOT of sewing to do.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
I hope you enjoy my blog and visit often!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! It's so much fun! I've been blogging for a few months but just started the simple woman's daybook! What a cutie you have for a little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you share the Christmas gift ideas you find!

    I love homemade gifts too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so thankful for you! I love this idea and cant wait to add this to my blog as well!

    ReplyDelete